Thursday, February 21, 2013

New Obsession!

Late night rambling.  I'm going to bed shortly, I swear.

I was just catching up on one of my current new finds, Brooklyn Limestone, when I randomly decided to go look at decor for my room.  I gave up on bedding and switched to looking for pillows and curtains and stumbled onto these:

Magical Thinking Falling Leopard Print Curtain: $49.00 from Urban Outfitters

 I must must must have them for my bedroom.  I'm 22, I can have leopard curtains right?  I don't care, I'm totally doing it.  Now, if only I could find some cheaper.  If not, I'll splurge on them and decide on the verdict when I get them.  But, I'm totally lusting over these right now.  I was looking for something different and I think I've found it.  Come on, who doesn't love animal print?!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment