Friday, February 22, 2013

Out of It.

Y'all.... blah.  That's all I can muster up to say.  This week has been ROUGH, to say the least.  I haven't had one day where I've felt "normal."  Yuck. 

So, I apologize for the lack of posts.  I have made some progress in my navy and coral bedroom (!) but I'm waiting to rearrange some furniture in there before I show a true "before" picture and some things I've bought/made to transition to the idea I have for it!  Exciting, exciting (at least for me.)

In the meantime, I'll be doing this:


via
I'm supposed to have a little girls' night tonight, so hopefully I'll start feeling better.  I'm going to make a cup of coffee on this rainy day and hang out until then (and maybe a workout if I can force myself...oooh.)

I should have an exciting post to share tomorrow or Sunday.  Progress, yippee!

Until next time,

-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment