Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What exactly does "IndecisivelyMadeUp" mean?

Have you ever stumbled on a blog and wondered how the hell they got that weird ass name?  No?  Well, I do.  And since mine doesn't have a self-explanatory answer, I figured I would try (keyword: try) and explain.  I don't know if you've noticed, but it's hard for me to put what I'm thinking on the computer screen.  I think and think, and think some more, until I over-think and everyone else is left scratching their heads.  Ha, please tell me if I do that nonsense :D

Because of my "over-thinking," it's hard for me to make decisions.  Like, major decisions.  I've changed my major in college count 'em: 1 time, 2 times, 3, 4, 5, ...... annnnnd 6.  Yeah, I know.  But I can say I'm confident in the field that I'm in now.  I've never been so sure.  Bad thing is, I'll have been in college 9 years before I graduate.  Ehhh, whatever.  Rackin' up them student loans.  Everyone in my generation has them these days because college is too damn expensive!! (And tuition continually goes up every year!)

Another thing, I cannot decided where the hell I want to live.  Or what kind of house I'm willing to shell out the big bucks for.  And don't even get me started on decorating.  I've changed the color scheme in my room 3 times and am still not sure if I'm sticking with the one I have now.  I'm just indecisive as fuck.  And sometimes, it's really annyoying.

*END RANT*

Onto the "MadeUp" part.  I'm done with all that mumbo jumbo above (read: ^^^.)  I finally feel like my life is beginning now.  I've settled on the career that I want to be in for the rest of my life.  I feel like all the other major events in life will just fall into place after that.  Like puzzle pieces.  I've finally made the most important decision of my life at this time and that is what career field I'm going into.  Now that I'm truly happy with that decision, I've noticed it directly affects the way I study and the grades I make.  Not to brag, (okay, I'm totally bragging) but I've had 5 Anatomy Lab quizzes and 3 Anatomy Lecture quizzes.. and have only missed 1 question out of all 8 quizzes.  Smartie pants over here.  I'm just happy now with school and it makes me a happy girl in general.  It's really a great feeling!!  On Friday, I have a lab quiz on ALL the skull bones and markings.  And Monday is Exam 2 in lecture.  Eeeeek, wish me luck!  ANATOMY/PHYSIOLOGY IS HARD Y'ALL.  Now I know I could never be a doctor.

I know I've been Ms. Chatty Cathy and kind of went overboard with personal stories in explaining my blog name, but I hope this gives you a general idea of what it means and how it explains who I am.  :)

Now onto a totally different subject:

How cute are these?  I'll have to try them out next year :D
Enjoy the day of love tomorrow!!  Dillon went shopping today for me and whatever he got must be really great.  He is like a kid on Christmas, he's so excited to give it to me.  He keeps exclaiming: "I can't wait to give it to you.  You're gonna love it."  He pretty much told me what he got me on Christmas, haha.  He's so cute!

So with that, Happy Valentine's Day!  I wish you all the hugs and kisses (and flowers!) in the world.

Until next time,
-Em

















No comments:

Post a Comment