Thursday, February 14, 2013

Where the magic happens, ooooh.

The bedroom.  Yes, that's right.  *blushes*

So, I'm at crossroads.  Surprise, surprise.  If you read this post, you know I royally suck at making any kind of decision.  My problem?

Dillon and I are planning to rent a house together this summer, (we'll have been together over a year - whoa) but I really am so deeply fascinated with this home decor/DIY world that I want to decorate the one I'm currently in.  I've been flip flopping though because it's almost the end of February.. so if I did decorate it, I would just be taking it all apart a few months down the road.  Decision made.  I'm going to work on my current bedroom, but I'm only going to buy/paint/craft/decorate/make things that I can take with me for my bedroom when we move.  And I've changed my color scheme, again.  I feel like this time might actually be permanent.  I've decided to go with a navy and coral bedroom with gold/brass accents.  I don't think it's something I'll get tired of fairly easily, and I also think I can find a lot more accessories to decorate with that fit into this color scheme.  SO, I'm freakin' ecstatic to get started.  I'll go into more detail in a later post (I've got about 4 or so "projects" in the works right now) but I figure I would share some of my badass inspiration photos.


1. centsational girl
2. tobifairley
3. dreamdesignlive.com
4. elementsofstyleblog
5. tealandlime.com
6. littlenudge.wordpress.com
7. HGTV



What do you guys think of the colors?  I'll have to say that I'm truly in love and I'm absolutely ecstatic to get started on some of the projects.  I would love any and all suggestions and tips on how to go about decorating my first room.  I've got a shitload to learn :D Excited for the journey, though!!

Tomorrow I'll share all about my perfect Valentine's Day (minus studying for Anatomy that I'm doing later!) I hope you all have had a fabulous day.  Hugs xoxox

Until next time,
-Em



**psst.. I hate blogger, I really do.  I can never get the spacing right in my posts, and today it's not letting me add the links underneath the picture.  So, I apologize.  I put what website I found the picture at though.  I actually just googled coral and navy bedrooms and these are some of the pictures that came up. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment