Sunday, March 10, 2013

Beauty Files: Products on My "To-Buy-and-Try" List

I haven't posted anything about beauty products on this blog thus far, but makeup, skincare, perfume, hair products, etc. is my other "hobbie."  I loooooove beauty products and trying out all the great things out there!  There's so many amazing products to make you into whatever you feel like being for the day.  How could you not love it?!  Wanna know how obsessed I am?  I probably go in Ulta (I went today and bought 8 or so products!!) once every week and a half or so, I'm subscribed to 10+ beauty and makeup blogs, and I am starting to have quite a collection of different products.  It's so much fun for me, and it's kind of my "me-time/relaxation time!" (I'm addicted, I know.)

So since this blog is something I do for fun, I wanted to include things like makeup products I love or not, my must-have products, my routines, different looks, reviews, my Birchbox/Ipsy each month, etc.  They might not be as frequently as the home decor posts, but I'll get my kicks of each every now and then where I stick to one subject over the other for a few posts, but I will definitely try and switch it up! :)

On to my list of products I've been eyeing lately and have made it to my list:

via
  1.  beautyblender® : I'm all about trying different brushes and applicators when doing my make-up.  I tried some totally wrong ways and am now just starting to try out all the different brushes/applicators.  I spotted this on VanityRouge (one of my favorite beauty blogs!) and knew I had to give it a try.  $19.95 at Sephora.
 
via
 2. Benefit Cosmetics - Fakeup : I never knew how much concealer could really do for you when applying makeup.  Covering up blemishes, highlighting, dark circles, etc.  It really is is an amazing product, and should be a must-have in every girls' makeup bag even if your not fan of wearing a lot of makeup.  $24.00 at Ulta.
via

 3.  Yves Saint Laurent Touch Eclat Radiant Touch : Sephora says "A luminizing pen that brings light and radiance to the skin, immediately erases any signs of fatigue, and brightens the complexion."  I recently become obsessed with highlighters, compared to them never being in my makeup routine before.  They are amazing people!! I'm currently using Benefit High Beam, and I couldn't recommend it more!  This will be my next one to try. (It comes in 12 different shades!) $40.00 at Sephora.

via
 4.  Urban Decay Cometics Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Foundation (say that 10 times fast!)  I also spotted this on the lovely VanityRouge and am anxious to try it.  I just started on a tube of Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation, but this will definitely be the next foundation I try.  I love Urban Decay enough as it is, so I'm sure this will be a hit with me!  $39.00 at Ulta.



via
5.  I'm usually not one to really do much with my nails, but spring and summer always make me want to put color on my nails.  VanityRouge did an awesome review on this and made me want to go out and get it immediately.  You put these little beads on your nails for a little touch of sparkle, and let me tell you, it looked awesome.  Thanks VanityRouge for introducing me!  I can't find a website to order them from, but I've heard they've been spotted at Walmart for an affordable price!

That's it for today!  I'm eager to go try out all of my products I got today (body scrub, finishing powder, BB cream, moroccan argan oil shampoo and conditioner, etc!)

Happy Sunday!

Until next time,
-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment